The Signia myHearing App.
Personal care, anywhere.
With your new Signia hearing aid, you now experience even more than the best hearing aid technology. You also enjoy the gold standard in support through guided assistance, personal progress monitoring and CareChat communication with your Hearing Care Professional, wherever you are.
Hearing success made simple.
The myHearing App provides you with all the support tools you and your Hearing Care Professional need to guide you through a successful trial. Save time on unnecessary appointments and become an experienced hearing aid wearer in as little time as possible.
In just 10 minutes a day, myHearing App helps you.
- Learn about your hearing aids so you become familiar with them more quickly.
- Provide feedback on your experience for better individualization.
- Communicate with your Hearing Care Professional via text, voice or video CareChat for a new standard in personal support.
My Hearing Success: Get the most out of your new hearing aids quickly.
- Rate your new hearing aids performance across a range of tasks to make sure they work for you.
- Let your Hearing Care Professional see your feedback to optimize the settings.
- Learn at your own pace via the myHearing App so you never miss something important about your new hearing aids.
My Hearing Aids: Address minor issues with ease.
- Make minor adjustments to essential functions such as volume and programs when needed.
- Find answers to the most common questions easily within the myHearing App: All answers are specific to your type of hearing aid.
My Hearing Care Professional: Get help immediately without visiting the store.
- Got a question? Need advice? Simply contact your Hearing Care Professional and they will get back to you.
- Receive advice and troubleshooting help wherever you are.
The myHearing App works with almost all Signia hearing aids.
The myHearing App is available as a free download for both iOS and Android devices via the App Store® or Google Play™. Your Hearing Care Professional will typically help you download and install the app at the shop so it is ready for use.
myHearing App smartphone compatibility:
The myHearing app works for all Android smartphones (Android 4.4 and newer) and iPhones (iOS version 8 and newer).
For optimal Android app stability we recommend the following mobile phones:
Samsung Galaxy S9 (Android 8.0 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy S8 (Android 7.0 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (Android 7.1.1 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy S7 (Android 7.0 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (Android 7.0 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy S6 (Android 6.0.1 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge (Android 7.0 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy S5 (Android 6.0.1 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy A5 (Android 8.0 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy A3 (Android 8.0 or higher)
New phones may be added to this list.
Download myHearing App
How to handle the myHearing App
Act now, find a Hearing Care Professional near you.
Only a professional hearing test can assess your hearing correctly.
A Hearing Care Professional can diagnose your hearing loss and any related conditions, as well as fit you for the appropriate hearing aids and offer follow-up services such as necessary care, trouble-shooting capabilities and advise on the products whenever the need arises.
Find a Hearing Care Professional near you using our Store Locator tool today.