Terms & Conditions
Hearing Aid Awareness Week Voucher Offer (“Voucher Offer”) and Caption Competition (“Caption Competition”) organized by Sivantos Pte. Ltd. (“Sivantos”)
- The Voucher Offer is open to residents of Singapore who, between 29 September 2017 and 27 October 2017 (“Voucher Offer Qualifying Period”), have registered online at www. http://haw2017.com/ .
- The Caption Competition is open to residents of Singapore who, between 29 September 2017 and 27 October 2017 (“Caption Competition Qualifying Period”), have (i) registered online at http://haw2017.com/; (ii) attended a free hearing assessment at the Hearing Awareness Week at 3615 Jalan Bukit Merah Singapore 159461, and (iii) submitted to Sivantos a fully-completed entry slip (slips will be made available during the assessment).
- Employees of the Sivantos group, Hamilton Sherwind or the qualifying retailers listed at the flyer, voucher and website are not eligible to participate in the Voucher Offer or Caption Competition.
- By participating in the Voucher Offer and/or Caption Competition, participants agree to be bound by and to comply with the terms and conditions set out herein. A copy of these terms and conditions is available online at http://haw2017.com/ .
Dates and Prizes:
- The first three hundred (300) eligible individuals who have registered online during the Voucher Offer Qualifying Period shall receive a $20 NTUC Fairprice voucher.
- The winners (3) of the Caption Competition will be selected by Sivantos (in its discretion) on 03 November 2017 based on the most creative, inventive, original and skillful caption, and will be awarded $1,000 worth of shopping vouchers each.
- Prizes are non-transferrable and non-exchangeable for cash nor for any other product. Sivantos reserves the right to substitute the prize with another of similar value in its discretion.
- Winners will be notified by post based on the contact information submitted during the online registration process.
- Prizes may be collected at Sivantos Pte Ltd during ordinary business hours. Winners must produce proof of identity and the original winner’s notification letter.
- Prizes not collected by 31 December 2017 shall be forfeited and Sivantos reserves the right to donate such forfeited prizes to a charity of its choice and no compensation will be given in such circumstances.
- Sivantos’ decisions in respect of the Voucher Offer and the Caption Competition shall be final, and no appeals or correspondence will be entertained.
- Sivantos may, in its discretion, publish the results of the Voucher Offer and Caption Competition and disclose the name and picture of the winner(s) on its website and social media. By registering for the Voucher Offer and/or Caption Competition, you agree and grant Sivantos and Hamilton Sherwind the right to collect, use and disclose your personal data, including name, NRIC/ID number, age range, contact number, photograph, email address and residential address, for the following purposes: (i) to administer the Voucher Offer and/or Caption Competition; (ii) to share your data with our partners to provide a post-event hearing test, and (iii) to use your photograph for marketing purposes, including posting your name and picture on the Sivantos website and social media. All personal data will be retained for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes stated above. You may contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the collection or use of your personal data
- Sivantos reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion from time to time to terminate or amend these terms and conditions including any of the prizes offered without notice to any person.
- Except to the extent expressly prohibited by law, under no circumstances shall Sivantos be liable for any loss, damage, injury, costs or expenses incurred or arising from the Voucher Offer and/or the Caption Competition or these terms and conditions.
- The Lucky Draw and these terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with Singapore law. Without prejudice to clause 1 above, the Courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes arising out of or in connection with the Voucher Offer and/or the Caption Competition and these terms and conditions.