Terms & Conditions
Hearing Aid Awareness Week Lucky Draw (the "Lucky Draw") organized by Sivantos Pte. Ltd. (“Sivantos”)
- The Lucky Draw is open to residents of Singapore who, between 28 October 2017 and 16 December 2017 (“Qualifying Period”), have purchased and made full payment for any ‘Signia’-branded hearing aid from any of the qualifying retailers listed at The Listening Lab, Clariti Hearing Pte Ltd, Welcare Hearing Services, Bay Audio Hearing Experts, The Hearing Solution Company Pte Ltd, AAA Appliances and Deaf Aid Emporium (S) Pte Ltd (“Qualifying Retailers”) and have registered online at www.signia.com.sg/lucky-draw within the Qualifying period.
- Employees of the Sivantos group, Hamilton & Sherwind Pte Ltd or Qualifying Retailers are not eligible to participate in the Lucky Draw.
- By participating in the Lucky Draw, participants agree to be bound by and to comply with the terms and conditions set out herein. A copy of these terms and conditions is available online at
Dates and Prizes:
- The Lucky Draw will be conducted in public at 3pm on 22 December 2017 at 18 Tai Seng Street #08-08 Singapore 539775.
- The available prizes shall be (i) one iPhone 8 Plus; (ii) one 12.9 inch iPad Pro, and (iii) one uJolly back massager. The draw for each prize will be conducted consecutively, and each winner will be entitled to one prize.
- The three winners of the Lucky Draw will be selected by Sivantos at random from the eligible participants.
- Lucky Draw prizes are non-transferrable and non-exchangeable for cash nor for any other product. Sivantos reserves the right to substitute the prize with another of similar value in its discretion.
- Winners will be announced immediately after the draw and notified by post based on the contact information submitted during the Lucky Dip online registration process.
- Prizes may be collected at respective retailer shops during ordinary business hours. Winners must produce proof of identity; the original purchase receipt, and the original winner’s notification letter.
- Prizes not collected by 29 January 2018 shall be forfeited and Sivantos reserves the right to donate such forfeited Lucky Draw prizes to a charity of its choice and no compensation will be given in such circumstances.
- Sivantos’ decisions in respect of the Lucky Draw shall be final, and no appeals or correspondence will be entertained.
- Sivantos may, in its discretion, publish the results of the Lucky Draw and disclose the name and picture of the winner(s) on its website and social media. By registering for the Lucky Draw, you agree and grant Sivantos and Hamilton & Sherwind Pte Ltd the right to collect, use and disclose your personal data, including name, NRIC/ID number, age range, contact number, photograph, email address and residential address, for the following purposes: (i) to administer the Lucky Draw; (ii) to share your data with our partners to provide consultation service, and (iii) to use your photograph for marketing purposes, including posting your name and picture on the Sivantos website and social media. All personal data will be retained for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes stated above. You may contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the collection or use of your personal data
- Sivantos reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion from time to time to terminate or amend these terms and conditions including any of the prizes offered without notice to any person.
- Except to the extent expressly prohibited by law, under no circumstances shall Sivantos be liable for any loss, damage, injury, costs or expenses incurred or arising from the Lucky Draw or these terms and conditions.
- The Lucky Draw and these terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with Singapore law. Without prejudice to clause 7 above, the Courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes arising out of or in connection with the Lucky Draw and these terms and conditions.